Wednesday 1 July 2009

Penny Legg Dot Com - New Writing Consultancy is Launched

It has been a long time coming, but I am pleased to announce that I have revamped my website.

It needed it. I have been busy with other projects and have had little time for my little bit of the Web. Now though I have found time, quite a lot of time over the last few days, and have added pages, photographs and links to liven it up.

The biggest difference to the site is the launch of my new Writing Consultancy. This is aimed at beginner writers, students, job seekers and the self-employed, who have problems with grammar and spelling, layout and presentation of short stories, articles, letters, CVs and essays. In addition, I now offer a one to one telephone tutorial on how to research the right market for your writing. So, if you have a spot of trouble saying what you want to say, have a look at my site. I will probably be able to help!


No comments: