Thursday 6 May 2010

Folklore of Hampshire by Penny Legg

Exciting times have arrived in the Legg household!  The page proofs of my book, Folklore of Hampshire are on their way for my attention and, yesterday, I had a long chat with the sales rep from The History Press, Ian Pierson.  He has spoken to several potential outlets for the book and two branches of Waterstone's are interested in my coming along for a book signing event in the summer.  This is nice to know and I am looking forward to working with these bookshops in the very near future.  I have been so busy working on other books that Folklore of Hampshire has been demoted to the back of my mind recently. It is now back in the forefront and I am looking forward to holding the finished version in my hand soon.  Folklore of Hampshire is due out in July.

No comments: