Thursday 31 January 2008

A New Diver!

This is Duncan, my brother. He has just left us but on my birthday last week he and I dived together with our friend Rob. Duncan had undertaken a Resort Diving Course and so was not qualified to dive alone, hence Rob keeping an eye on him. As you can see he did very well and we went on to dive again later in the week.

This is the first time I have downloaded video onto my blog. Let me know what you think of the service - did you get it to play properly? Was there a delay? If it works ok I have other video I could download. I am no professional videographer but I do like to try things out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny, the video works perfectly! Well done, next stop Hollywood! We
hope you are feeling better. - Rob

Penny Legg said...

Thanks Rob for your feedback. I am glad that the video works so well. I have a cold and a cough now... Better soon I hope!