Tuesday 12 August 2008

Malicious Comments

As Anguilla returns to its usual serene calm I have been surprised by the reaction to my blogs on recent events. I must confess to thinking that not many people read my blog as usually I receive no feedback to my writing.

One thing that has really annoyed me is that people have used the blogs to send me viruses via the comments. This has led me to withdraw some of the blogs to stop people targeting the site. This is in effect curtailing free speech but I am not sure what else to do. I cannot continue to field virus infected comments, which arrive in my email inbox before coming to the blog, and the only way I can think of to stop them is to take off the target blogs.

At least from all this I know that there is an audience out there in readerland, even if some of them are malicious.

No comments: